It looked fun though.
Music Festivals are very popular in Europe. Until now I've only known about the most popular of them like, Glastonbury, T in the Park, Isle of Wight which are all in England, Oxegen in Ireland, and Rock am Ring in Germany. But recently I've discovered that a band close to my heart played Hurricane Festival and as I've googled this so-called Hurricane Festival I found out that it's also held in Germany, more specifically in Scheeßel.
So I researched about this so-called Scheeßel and found out that it is in the so-called state of Lower Saxony in North Germany which led me to research about Germany's government, which led me to the UN archives, which led me to read about federalism, which led me to the CIA's World Fact Book which kind of scared me and kind of left me tired, and finally led me to just watch Hurricane Festival videos on youtube.
Hehe. I love following breadcrumb trails of random information on the Internet too. :)
ReplyDelete